Reliance Success Story Awards 2019
May 7, 2019 | Reliance SCADA
The Reliance Team is very much pleased to announce the ninth annual Reliance Success Story Awards competition.
This year's competition comes with some changes:
- The year indicated in the competition's title is identical with the year in which the competition is announced.
- You can register any installations implemented before the start of the competition (i.e., not only in 2018).
- The competition is running from now until Monday, September 30, 2019.
- To take part in the competition, it is necessary to complete this application form and send it to (subject: Success Story Competition).
- This is the only possible way of registering your success story; if a contribution has not been received by the closing date (Monday, September 30, 2019), your entry will be withdrawn.
- The number of registered success stories is not limited – the more stories registered, the better chance of winning you have.
- After the closing date, valid success stories will be evaluated by the entire Reliance SCADA/HMI team; subsequently, the three most interesting stories will be announced and rewarded; all the success stories will then be published – one by one – on the Reliance website.
- Field of application
- Benefit to end users
- Installation range (number of data points, number of licenses)
- Graphic design
- Image documentation included with the description (screenshots or pictures taken in control rooms or places of installation)
- Data connection with other information systems used by customers (ERP, MES, CRM, etc.)
- Use of thin clients
Prizes for the three most interesting success stories
First prize1 x Reliance Design Enterprise license with an unlimited number of data points and a box of gifts with the Reliance logo.
Second prize1 x Reliance Design Enterprise license with 8,000 data points and a box of gifts with the Reliance logo.
Third prize1 x Reliance Design Enterprise license with 5,000 data points and a box of gifts with the Reliance logo.
Last year's competition
Seven interesting Reliance SCADA installations (implemented in four countries) by five systems integrators took part in the eighth annual competition. Check out its results.