How to install Reliance 3 on a 64-bit Windows operating system
The Reliance 3 installer is not intended to run on 64-bit Windows operating systems, so it is important to install the Reliance 3 components manually according to the following steps.
Important: Please make sure that User Account Control (UAC) on the computer where you plan to install the Reliance 3 SCADA/HMI system is disabled.
- Create a new directory on your hard drive and name it Reliance3 (typically, C:\Reliance3).
- Download the Reliance 3 – Program Files from the Members Section, extract the ZIP archive, and copy the files into the Reliance3 directory you created in the first step.
- Download, extract, and copy the rest of the Reliance 3 files into the Reliance3 directory.
- Download and install the BDE Installer.
- Set up the BDE (Borland Database Engine) as described in this FAQ.
- Download and install the HASP HW Key Driver from the Members Section.
- Register the runtime software in the Windows registry by running and closing the following files: Reli_rt.exe, Reli_rts.exe, Reli_srv.exe.
- Register any communication drivers installed on the system (e.g., Teco_Serv.exe) by running and closing them.
- Run Reliance Design and associate the .prj filename extension with this program.
Haven't found what you were looking for? Use this form to inform us about it.