How to troubleshoot problems with license detection upon Windows startup in a server module
February 13, 2014 | Reliance SCADA
There are two ways to verify a license in the Reliance SCADA/HMI system:
- By using the License Service
- By directly accessing the license key
The standard license detection method is via the License Service. If you come across a problem when detecting a license upon Windows startup and the License Service cannot be used, you must change the default settings of the Sentinel Fridge driver.
Instructions on how to change the settings
- Run the Device Manager.
- Click View, then choose the Show hidden devices command.
- Expand Non-Plug and Play Drivers, click the right mouse button on Sentinel Fridge, and choose the Properties command.
- On the Driver page, choose the Startup > Type > Boot option and confirm by pressing OK.
Haven't found what you were looking for? Use this form to inform us about it.