Important changes in Reliance 4.6.0
June 10, 2013
Reliance 4.6.0 brings several important new features and enhancements (see below). More information can be found in Reliance's manual and help system.
- Added support for pictures in the SVG format
- Added support for the Turkish language
- Added possibility to embed a control that displays an online communication dump for a selected communication channel (the "Embedded object" property = "Communication channel")
Data Grid component
- Added possibility to execute actions and run scripts
Data Tree component
- Added a new cell type named "Progress bar"
AXIS IP Camera, Vivotek IP Camera components
- Added possibility to control the directory (path) for saving video files by a tag
Reliance Design development environment
- Action Manager: added the "Execute actions" action type thanks to which an unlimited number of successive actions can be performed.
- Action Manager: added the "Generate Name" command which renames the selected action(s) based on its properties
- Project Diagnostics: added possibility to bulk delete unused objects
Reliance Server, Reliance Control Server
- Added support for server redundancy
- Server Web pages: statistics – added regular saving to hard disk so that statistics history can be displayed
- Server Web pages: report viewer - added possibility to export the report into the following formats: HTML, CSV, PDF, XLS, XLSX and XML
Reliance 4 Smart Client
- Current alarms/events: now updated automatically (without needing to refresh the page)
- Added historical alarms/events
- Added support for the Container component
- BACnet: added reading data using the COV function (COV = Change of Value)
- Modbus: added support for the "Daniel 2350" model; in this model, a tag is always counted as a single element, i.e. also Float and LongWord
See the Reliance 4 – Change Log to view all the features and enhancements that have been released in Reliance, version 4.6.0.